PROGRAMS & AGE REQUIREMENTS
Child of God School Lutheran School offers parents flexible scheduling options for children ages 2 through 5 years old.
Monday – Friday 8:15am to 3:15pm FULL DAYS
Monday – Friday 8:15am to 12:00pm HALF DAYS
- Students may enroll upon 2 years of age, children do not need to be toilet trained.
Pre-School 3’s – Pre-Kindergarten:
- Classroom Community for children 3-5 years old *
- 3 year old children must have turned 3 before the first day of August of the school year
- All children must be toilet trained
- 3 day minimum attendance for PreK students, (students who turned 4 before August 1 and plan on enrolling in Kindergarten the following year).
Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis. Parents may choose how many and which days they would like to enroll their child based on availability. Class size is limited, so early enrollment is highly recommended. Enrollment forms are available on our website on the Admissions page and also in the school office. The Enrollment fee will secure your child’s space in the classroom for your child.
Very young children thrive best in small groups. In order to provide the best setting for your child/children, we strive to keep our staff/child ratios and our class sizes small. Our teacher/student ration is 8:1 per room in our 2 year old rooms and 10:1 in our Pre-Kindergarten classrooms.